The following information is intended as a guideline for a few of the basic services offered by McCarthy Photographic.
If you do not see something you are looking for, please let us know by clicking here and we will try to find something that will suit your individual requirements.
All pricing is based only on the services listed and is subject to conditions, location and the discretion of the photographer. Prices are subject to change without prior notice at any time. All prices include HST.
Scroll down or click the links below for details.
- Wedding Packages
- Prints – a la carte
- Shopping Cart System and Shipping
- Pricing & Payment Information
- “Buy Now” Buttons and Paypal Security
- Our Pricing and Service Policies
Our basic wedding package includes:- Consultation in advance of the event to review expectations, locations and review any “special consideration” items as well as advance site visit (if possible or within the regular travel area)
– Photography of pre-wedding arrivals, ceremony, presentation, receiving lines, family and post ceremony portraits (a typical total wedding package will include approximately 300 or so photos)
– Portrait and candid photography during the dinner/reception. A photo booth setup is extra and not included in the base package
– “Wedding Memories” photo album containing 20 pages of professional 4×6″ prints plus 2 – 8×10″ prints and 1 – 11×14″ print of the bride & groom portrait of your choice or bridal portrait of your choice.
– DVD slideshow of selected photos with your choice of royalty free background music
– Post-production includes a selection of digital images included on CD suitable for small format professional printing at up to 5×7″ (higher resolution images suitable for up to 11″x14″ will be available for an additional cost)
– Based on travel within 20kms of downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia.
– Any “special permissions” such as permits for the Halifax Public Gardens, etc. will all need to be prearranged and are subject to an additional charge
Basic Fee: $2495.00 net
For engagement portrait session in addition to the basic wedding package, which includes creative consultation session, up to 2 hour photo session and a selection of “web sized” digital images on CD, please add $250.
For photo booth setup during reception with textured background fabric and assistant, including unedited social media sized digital files on Photo Booth CD, please add $250.
Our basic package includes: – Please discuss with the photographer any print packages you are interested in purchasing
– Up to one hour on-site (includes set-up and tear-down)
– Unlimited wardrobe, make-up or hair changes (limited only by waiting time)
– Post-processing, touch-up/cropping and color correction
– A selection of fully retouched, watermarked proof images which are suitable for social media and general web use will be provided via Dropbox. Print resolution images can be made available for additional cost. Although the actual number of images will vary, a typical shoot will result in one or two images for each “look” and will vary from booking to booking.
– Based on travel within 20kms of downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia not requiring special permits or other arrangements
– A licensed Make-Up Artist and/or Hair Stylist can be available at an additional cost of $50 for each artist per person per look and will require 45-90 minutes per look in advance of the actual portrait session
Basic Fee: $149 net (Additional time is available at $50 per hour)
In-Studio sessions are also available at an additional cost. Please discuss your needs with your photographer when booking your session.
|Size & Finish||a la carte price||Size & Finish||a la carte price|
|8 Wallets (Sheet) Print||$49||2 -5×7″ (Sheet) Print||$49|
|8×10″ or 8×12″ Print||$49||11×14″ Print||$149|
|12×18″ Print||$199||16×20″ Print||$299|
|20×24″ Print||$399||24×36″ Print||$499|
|11×14″ Gallery Wrap||$499||12×18″ Gallery Wrap||$549|
|16×20″ Gallery Wrap||$749||24×36″ Gallery Wrap||$999|
Larger size and odd size prints and canvas wraps are available on request. Please discuss your requirements with your photographer.
Our basic package includes: – Initial consultation to cover expectations, “out-of-bounds” area, special requirements, location scouting, etc.
– Event coverage (up to 2 hours)
– Post-processing, touch-up/cropping and colour correction of a selection of the best images
– Final images provided on CD in web resolution suitable for typical web and basic promotional use. Higher resolution images can be available at an additional cost.
Basic Fee: $250 net (Additional time is available at $50 per hour)
We have automated our gallery and it now includes a full PayPal based shopping cart system which allows you to select multiple images and sizes and then order and pay for your selections all in one easy step. We do our best to fulfill all orders and have them shipped within 2-3 business days. Our standard shipping method is Canada Post but we can be flexible and other arrangements can be made. Shipping is included in the shopping cart and every item is properly packaged. Prints 11×14″ and smaller are mailed flat in a cardboard shipping box and images larger than 11×14″ are shipped rolled in a proper 3″ shipping tube. Although we get preferred commercial rates from Canada Post, it may seem expensive when added to the cart, however, trust me, I do not make money on shipping.
Print processing usually takes 48 to 72 hours. Delivery varies but is based on typical business class mail from Halifax, NS to your address. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is shipped.
The button and our PayPal based Shopping Cart system allow you to place your order for this or any package on-line using a credit card of your choice or by using your PayPal account – if you have one. Payments are processed exclusively using PayPal’s secure service and no financial information is ever given to McCarthy Photographic or any of our staff. Your privacy and security is very important and that is why we have selected to use PayPal – the world’s largest and most secure on-line payment processing company.
In order to ensure a consistent and fair policy to protect both ourselves and our customers, we have instituted several policies in regards to payment for services.
- All services require a non-refundable deposit. Upon receiving a deposit equal to no less than 25% of the negotiated total cost of providing the contracted services, McCarthy Photographic will reserve the time and resources required for the services. Your booking cannot be confirmed without a deposit.
- Should the event be cancelled with or without cause by the client, the deposit shall be forfeit. If the date cannot be re-booked by McCarthy Photographic, then the total amount of the service agreement will be invoiced and will be payable in full.
- Should accident, injury, equipment failure, processing errors or other such circumstance occur that prevents McCarthy Photographic from performing or providing the services agreed, all monies paid by the client shall be returned and McCarthy Photographic shall not be liable for any damages as a result of the failure to provide services.
- No product (electronic or print) shall be presented until the invoice has been paid in full.
- These policies are subject to change from time to time as deemed necessary. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will always do our best to provide the absolute best possible service.