Once again, I am proud to have been invited to present at PGNS’s annual Digital Imaging Workshop at St. Mary’s Burke Theatre on Saturday, March 3rd, from 9AM through 4pm. Entrance at the door is $40 per person.
Make sure to stop by and say “Hi!”
The agenda for the day is as follows:
Registration at 8:30 AM
Presentations will run from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Colour Management for Lightroom 3/4
Peter Steeper – Xerox Canada
- Soft Proofing in Lightroom 4
- Profiling, Monitors, Digital Projectors and Printers.
Photographic Workflow with Sneak Peek at Lightroom 4
Mike McCarthy – McCarthy Photographic
- Importing, tagging, keywording of images.
- Basic editing and processing including cropping, levels
- New 2012 process version for Lightroom 4 and Adobe Camera Raw 7.
- Look at the new Geo-tagging and Book Publishing modules.
How to use dSLRs to shoot video
Joey MacDonald – Videographer
- Features of dSLR cameras: Frame Rates, Aperture/Shutter,
- White Balance, ISO, Stabilization.
- Angles, Lighting and Color Basics
- Editing Software and Settings
- Tips and Tricks and the Video Marketplace.
A review of Lightroom Plugins Nik, Topaz, OnOne, etc.
Colin Campbell – Photographer
- How plugins fit into a photographic workflow.
Digital Infrared Photography
Eric Boutilier Brown – Photographer
- Camera options
- Technical Process
- Post-production workflow.