The following information is intended as a guideline for a few of the basic services offered by McCarthy Photographic.
If you do not see something you are looking for, please let us know by clicking here and we will try to find something that will suit your individual requirements.
All pricing is based only on the services listed and is subject to conditions, location and the discretion of the photographer. Prices are subject to change without prior notice at any time. All prices include HST.
Scroll down or click the links below for details.
- Shopping Cart System and Shipping
- Pricing & Payment Information
- “Buy Now” Buttons and Paypal Security
- Our Pricing and Service Policies
Sports and Events are quoted on a case by case basis to ensure we understand what you expect from us and to ensure you get exactly what you want, after all, you put a lot of effort into making your event shine and we just want to help apply the final polish.
Please contact us with dates and details of your event and we will contact you with any questions we have and schedule a personal consultation so we can discuss details and present you with a quotation tailored for your needs.
We have automated our gallery and it now includes a full PayPal based shopping cart system which allows you to select multiple images and sizes and then order and pay for your selections all in one easy step. We do our best to fulfill all orders and have them shipped within 2-3 business days. Our standard shipping method is Canada Post but we can be flexible and other arrangements can be made. Shipping is included in the shopping cart and every item is properly packaged. Prints 11×14″ and smaller are mailed flat in a cardboard shipping box and images larger than 11×14″ are shipped rolled in a proper 3″ shipping tube. Although we get preferred commercial rates from Canada Post, it may seem expensive when added to the cart, however, trust me, I do not make money on shipping.
Print processing usually takes 48 to 72 hours. Delivery varies but is based on typical business class mail from Halifax, NS to your address. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is shipped.
The button and our PayPal based Shopping Cart system allow you to place your order for this or any package on-line using a credit card of your choice or by using your PayPal account – if you have one. Payments are processed exclusively using PayPal’s secure service and no financial information is ever given to McCarthy Photographic or any of our staff. Your privacy and security is very important and that is why we have selected to use PayPal – the world’s largest and most secure on-line payment processing company.
In order to ensure a consistent and fair policy to protect both ourselves and our customers, we have instituted several policies in regards to payment for services.
- All services require a non-refundable deposit. Upon receiving a deposit equal to no less than 25% of the negotiated total cost of providing the contracted services, McCarthy Photographic will reserve the time and resources required for the services. Your booking cannot be confirmed without a deposit.
- Should the event be cancelled with or without cause by the client, the deposit shall be forfeit. If the date cannot be re-booked by McCarthy Photographic, then the total amount of the service agreement will be invoiced and will be payable in full.
- Should accident, injury, equipment failure, processing errors or other such circumstance occur that prevents McCarthy Photographic from performing or providing the services agreed, all monies paid by the client shall be returned and McCarthy Photographic shall not be liable for any damages as a result of the failure to provide services.
- No product (electronic or print) shall be presented until the invoice has been paid in full.
- These policies are subject to change from time to time as deemed necessary. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will always do our best to provide the absolute best possible service.