Halifax Everything to do With Sex Show – Day 1

Halifax Everything to do With Sex Show – Day 1

I had heard some pretty cool things about this show in previous years, but since I’ve always had something else going on, I never was able to attend.

This year, thanks to a little advance planning, and a little birdie (Thanks Wendy!) I made it a point to be available to attend and see if the stories were true.

I gotta say, they weren’t. The show is bigger and better than any previous year with some of the coolest talent in the industry making guest appearances.
It also surprised me to realize that fully 75% of the models in the show are already friends and the other 25% are well on their way to being new friends. 🙂

From Roxi d’Lite, the queen of burlesque and Miss Exotic World 2010, to Adult film star Tera Patrick the guest list reads as a who’s who of the industry.

Although I took nearly 400 photos last night, I’m only going to tease you with a few for now. 😉

This first patch of images are from the Latex and Lace Fashion show, featuring names you may recognize such as Wendy Lee, Andrea, Alixandra, Kyla, Matt, Samantha and more.

I’ll be posting photos of the Assasin, Roxi and more later, so stay tuned. 🙂